What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, in an order, or when you respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our website, as the case may be, you will be asked to enter: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To shape your experience. Your information helps us to better meet your special needs.
Why do we use your information?
• To improve our website. We constantly strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to respond more effectively to our customer service requests and support needs.
• For processing transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested from us.
• Manage a contest, promotion, research or other action through the website.
• To send emails. The email address you provide for order processing can be used to send you information and updates about your order and company news, updates related to the product or service, etc.
How we protect your information: We have implemented a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter your personal information.
We offer you the use of a secure server. All sensitive / financial information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our payment service provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are obliged to protect the confidentiality of information.
Cookies are small files that a site or service transfers to your computers on the hard drive through your Web browser (if allowed), which allows websites or system service providers to recognize the browser you are using and to remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to notify your computer each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies through your browser settings. Like most websites, if you block cookies, some of our services may not work properly. However, you can place orders by contacting customer service.